The Firm is privileged to have maintained a number of ongoing relationships with attorneys in Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Michigan, New York and Wisconsin. Each of these very skilled lawyers practice with the highest standards of professional ethics, and work to assist the Firm in prosecuting and defending various employment-related matters.
With 20+ years of experience in defending and prosecuting employment-related claims, Mr. Townsel brings a wealth of experience to the various labor and employment law matters that the Firm handles.
Mr. Townsel has conducted fact-finding conferences, union grievance hearings, internal investigations, mediations, arbitrations, jury trials, and complex negotiations.
He has been fortunate to represent clients in a wide variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, banking and finance, childcare, construction, education, food service, government, healthcare, hotel and hospitality, information technology, insurance, law enforcement, manufacturing, medicine, media, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, transportation, utilities and other areas.
In 1993 he received his J.D. from the University of Missouri Columbia – School of Law. In 1988, he obtained his B.S. in Accounting/Finance from Lincoln University.
- State Bar of Illinois
- State Bar of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois,
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Call us for a free consultation or send us a message and we will promptly respond.